While health education is required within U.S. schools, an integrated or holistic approach is absent. This article looks at three case studies of health education through the lens of media literacy. The discussion focuses on various factors that comprise educational ecologies of health literacy.
About Vanessa DomineVanessa Domine is an Associate Professor of educational technology at Montclair State University in New Jersey.
Author Archive | Vanessa Domine
WATCH A VIDEO DISCUSSION WITH THE AUTHORS OF VOLUME 5, ISSUE 1
- Introduction: Digital Inclusion Policies and Programs of Local Governments
- City of Austin Leads Coalition of Digital Inclusion Programs to Aid Implementation of Digital Inclusion Strategic Plan
- The City of Boston’s Broadband and Digital Equity Advocate: The First Twelve Months
- Facilitating Public-Private Partnerships for Digital Equity and Inclusion in Kansas City, Missouri
- In Portland, the Path to Digital Equity: Building Inclusion from the Ground Up