This paper analyzes a project of a New York City-based nonprofit organization, the Educational Video Center (EVC, www.evc.org), which works to put John Dewey’s conceptual framework of “democracy as a way of life” into practice.
About Steven Goodman & Carolyn CoccaSteven Goodman is the founding executive director of the Educational Video Center (www.evc.org). Carolyn Cocca is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Politics, Economics, and Law at the State University of New York, College at Old Westbury.
Author Archive | Steven Goodman & Carolyn Cocca
WATCH A VIDEO DISCUSSION WITH THE AUTHORS OF VOLUME 5, ISSUE 1
- Introduction: Digital Inclusion Policies and Programs of Local Governments
- City of Austin Leads Coalition of Digital Inclusion Programs to Aid Implementation of Digital Inclusion Strategic Plan
- The City of Boston’s Broadband and Digital Equity Advocate: The First Twelve Months
- Facilitating Public-Private Partnerships for Digital Equity and Inclusion in Kansas City, Missouri
- In Portland, the Path to Digital Equity: Building Inclusion from the Ground Up