About Rick UsherRick Usher is Assistant City Manager for Small Business & Entrepreneurship at the City of Kansas City, Missouri. Rick has worked at City Hall for thirty-one years and is currently working on the final draft of the City's Digital Equity Plan. Rick has been involved in all aspects of the City's development agreement with Google Fiber and represents the City on the Steering Council of the Kansas City Coalition for Digital Inclusion.
Author Archive | Rick Usher
WATCH A VIDEO DISCUSSION WITH THE AUTHORS OF VOLUME 5, ISSUE 1
- Introduction: Digital Inclusion Policies and Programs of Local Governments
- City of Austin Leads Coalition of Digital Inclusion Programs to Aid Implementation of Digital Inclusion Strategic Plan
- The City of Boston’s Broadband and Digital Equity Advocate: The First Twelve Months
- Facilitating Public-Private Partnerships for Digital Equity and Inclusion in Kansas City, Missouri
- In Portland, the Path to Digital Equity: Building Inclusion from the Ground Up