About Margaret PulvermannMargaret Pulvermann has more than 12 years of experience managing large-scale projects in both the public and private sectors. After starting off her career as a Peace Corps volunteer in Guyana, Margaret has built her career in financial services and technology. She’s worked as an associate at Fidelity Investments and managed strategy and research initiatives at Citigroup. Most recently, she has been leading growth strategy, business development, and marketing for EdSurge’s new product Concierge, which helps schools and district leaders find the right edtech products for their schools and students. She has a BA in public policy from Brown University and an MBA from Duke University.
Author Archive | Margaret Pulvermann
WATCH A VIDEO DISCUSSION WITH THE AUTHORS OF VOLUME 5, ISSUE 1
- Introduction: Digital Inclusion Policies and Programs of Local Governments
- City of Austin Leads Coalition of Digital Inclusion Programs to Aid Implementation of Digital Inclusion Strategic Plan
- The City of Boston’s Broadband and Digital Equity Advocate: The First Twelve Months
- Facilitating Public-Private Partnerships for Digital Equity and Inclusion in Kansas City, Missouri
- In Portland, the Path to Digital Equity: Building Inclusion from the Ground Up