About Andres Lombana-BermudezAndres Lombana-Bermudez is a researcher and designer working at the intersection of digital technology, youth, equity, and learning. Andres holds a Ph.D. in Media Studies from UT-Austin, an M.Sc. in Comparative Media Studies from MIT, and bachelor’s degrees in Political Science and Literature from Universidad de los Andes in Bogota, Colombia. He is a a fellow at Harvard University’s Berkman Center for Internet and Society, a Research Associate with the Connected Learning Research Network, and a member of the Aprendiendo Juntos Council.
Author Archive | Andres Lombana-Bermudez
WATCH A VIDEO DISCUSSION WITH THE AUTHORS OF VOLUME 5, ISSUE 1
- Introduction: Digital Inclusion Policies and Programs of Local Governments
- City of Austin Leads Coalition of Digital Inclusion Programs to Aid Implementation of Digital Inclusion Strategic Plan
- The City of Boston’s Broadband and Digital Equity Advocate: The First Twelve Months
- Facilitating Public-Private Partnerships for Digital Equity and Inclusion in Kansas City, Missouri
- In Portland, the Path to Digital Equity: Building Inclusion from the Ground Up