A Raleigh program allows young people to expand twenty-first-century technology skills, as well as develop professional life skills, participate in open data projects, explore workplace pathways, and serve their communities.
About Linda Graham JonesLinda Graham Jones is Digital Inclusion Program Director, City of Raleigh, NC. In addition to managing the Raleigh Digital Connectors program, Jones builds community collaborations with non-profits, businesses, and other organizations to expand youth and community technology programming needs. She holds a BS in business management with a concentration in marketing and a minor in communication studies from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Author Archive | Linda Graham Jones
WATCH A VIDEO DISCUSSION WITH THE AUTHORS OF VOLUME 5, ISSUE 1
- Introduction: Digital Inclusion Policies and Programs of Local Governments
- City of Austin Leads Coalition of Digital Inclusion Programs to Aid Implementation of Digital Inclusion Strategic Plan
- The City of Boston’s Broadband and Digital Equity Advocate: The First Twelve Months
- Facilitating Public-Private Partnerships for Digital Equity and Inclusion in Kansas City, Missouri
- In Portland, the Path to Digital Equity: Building Inclusion from the Ground Up