About Anne SchwiegerAs Broadband and Digital Equity Advocate, Anne Schwieger supports the City of Boston in advancing access to affordable broadband connectivity, up-to-date digital tools, and the digital skills that Bostonians need to engage in the educational, economic, and civic pursuits critical to a future of equity, innovation, and opportunity for themselves, their families, and communities. Anne also serves on the City of Cambridge Broadband Task Force and is the producer of Cambridge Broadband Matters on Cambridge Community Television. She holds a master of city planning from the Department of Urban Studies and Planning at MIT and a BA in biology and society from Cornell University.
Author Archive | Anne Schwieger
WATCH A VIDEO DISCUSSION WITH THE AUTHORS OF VOLUME 5, ISSUE 1
- Introduction: Digital Inclusion Policies and Programs of Local Governments
- City of Austin Leads Coalition of Digital Inclusion Programs to Aid Implementation of Digital Inclusion Strategic Plan
- The City of Boston’s Broadband and Digital Equity Advocate: The First Twelve Months
- Facilitating Public-Private Partnerships for Digital Equity and Inclusion in Kansas City, Missouri
- In Portland, the Path to Digital Equity: Building Inclusion from the Ground Up